CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome to our world......be careful, its a one way trip.

Hey there folks. Thanks for checking in with us to see what is going on in our lives. Check back often to see how many of our kids are still breathing and which ones are close to the edge. Its a crazy ride around here, but I wouldnt change for the world. Enjoy and feel free to leave us some comments.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Finally some Pics from my Sister Tawny

Her is my sister and her family....although the elusive Tawny only appears in one of the pictures, I finally have some. The kids are growing up soooo fast I hardly recognize them. Kristi, the kids and I are planning a trip to Virginia next year to see them because we haven't seen them in about 5 years or so. Those kids look so much like Tawny it is frightning. Sis, when you read this, tell my little Bro Trev......homey needs a haircut! That is it for now......everyone check back and if there is something you would like to see on the site, let me know and I will see what I can do. If you have some pics, send them to me and I will be glad to post them on here. Take care and PEACE!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Trevor looks like his grandma. Arizona and Trevor could be brother and sister (except for coloring)! What wonderful pictures - the aunties really enjoy them! And Adam, yes, next week I will work on the blog!

Aunt Linda