CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Welcome to our world......be careful, its a one way trip.

Hey there folks. Thanks for checking in with us to see what is going on in our lives. Check back often to see how many of our kids are still breathing and which ones are close to the edge. Its a crazy ride around here, but I wouldnt change for the world. Enjoy and feel free to leave us some comments.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Stuff

Since I am new to this Blogging thing, here are some pics of days gone past, just trying to catch everyone up. Let me know what you think....See Ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever did this website is a genius. I want to be just like u when I grow up

Curtis Family said...

Good job with the blog! It is really cute. Definitely an easier way to keep in touch! I will check back...so keep posting!:o)